Congrats. Your business is like every other business and needs money. The bank politely said no. The VCs not-so-politely said heck† no. Raising money online from the crowd sounds nice, and maybe BankRoll is the place to do it.
Unlike other equity crowdfunding sites, entrepreneurs don’t submit their campaign to BankRoll and wait for approval. There are different methods of equity crowdfunding and we don’t expect you to know the legalese or which exemption you’re going to use. Plus, not all businesses are going to be a good fit for BankRoll. So, give us the basics of your biz and what you want to do as a starting point. Once you submit your info, we will follow-up within 3 business days by email to either set up a phone call to discuss moving forward, or to request more info, or to let you know (politely, because there are enough mean people in this world) that BankRoll isn’t the right fit to raise capital for your business. If you have questions, you can always submit them on the Contact Us page, or by using the form on your User Dashboard.
Before you spend time filling out this form, here are a few examples of business that won’t be a good fit for BankRoll:
– You want to raise funds as an individual – equity crowdfunding is only legal for companies
– You want to raise less than $100,000
– You can’t wait 30+ days to get capital
– You have been convicted of a crime or had regulatory problems related to securities transactions
– You have no budget to raise capital
– You aren’t prepared to do outreach and marketing to help raise capital
†They actually used another word, but BankRoll tries hard to remain family friendly.