Social media has successfully taken over our everyday life. Many social media platforms have emerged in the past 15 years, and quite a few of them are used daily by millennials. However, all these platforms revolve around time-consuming networking. That’s where Sagoon’s concept of Connect. Share. Earn comes into the picture.
Sagoon is a pioneer in social media monetization. Thanks to a revenue sharing model, this social commerce platform enables its users to earn money through the platform. Sagoon also allows users to strengthen their relationship with friends, and spend their time online productively.
Let’s take a look at Sagoon’s key differentiators, current features and pipeline projects, as well as the market we’re looking to disrupt.
Govinda Giri – Based in Washington D.C., Giri brings more than 15 years of experience in Information Technology Enterprise Solutions with the U.S. government and private companies. His expertise in network design and developing communication tools fuels his role as the chief architect at Sagoon. Giri sets the overall direction and product strategy, and leads the design while managing the service and development of its core technology and infrastructure.
With over 20 years of experience in finance and marketing in the private sector, Sitoula acts as the Community Outreach Specialist at Sagoon. He builds marketing strategies and approaches the local community with the Sagoon brand to raise funds and awareness. To date, he has raised more than $500,000 for Sagoon’s early capital needs.
An action-packed, goal-driven leader, Dayal has more than eight years of experience in web and mobile product design and development. As the product and operations head at Sagoon, she is responsible for bringing innovative products to life and managing operational systems. Dayal is also accountable for strategic planning and successfully delivering on company goals and objectives.
Mahendar Edla – From inception to deployment of mobile apps, ecommerce, big data and cloud technologies, Edla is an information technology leader with more than 20 years of experience in project management with the U.S. government and in the private sector. As the Head of Technology at Sagoon, Edla is responsible for the successful execution of the company’s mission through development and deployment of web and mobile products.
With more than 15 years of experience in various aspects of corporate taxation, business development and formation, Pradhan currently works as a Global Tax Manager at Capital One in Virginia. Prior to joining Capital One, he worked with Chevy Chase Bank, Lockheed Martin, Riggs Bank and MCI WorldCom in different capacities.
Dr. Priyadarshy brings more than 20 years of experience in the high-tech industry to Sagoon. He currently serves as the Chief Data Scientist at Halliburton while mentoring and serving as the acting CTO of angel-funded startups. Prior to joining Halliburton, he worked as the Head of AOL Research Labs in US and India and as the Chief Knowledge Officer & Vice President of Analytics at Network Solutions. He is the President-elect of the D.C. Chapter of TiE, the world’s largest entrepreneurial network.
My Day is a smart organizer designed to help you visualize your day. It’s the easiest way to create and share schedules and to-do lists, and it also lets you set reminders. We created this tool to simplify your professional and personal lives, and to improve productivity utilizing something you’re already using – social networks. Furthermore, My Day includes a weather app and a global clock to make travel easier, whether you’re jetting overseas for a business trip or visiting an exotic locale for a relaxing getaway. When you use My Day to keep yourself organized, you won’t have to worry about toggling back and forth between your calendar app and your favorite social networks.
Secret is a sharing application that lets you share your thoughts, feelings, experiences and much more – whatever you think would be beneficial for your network to know. Choose whether to share your secret with everyone or a specific person, and publish it anonymously if you would like. Once you share it, other users can like, dislike and comment on your secret, all while you track its journey! We’ve made it easy to see the cities and countries where your secret has been shared. Ultimately, we’ve set up an environment for users to get to know each other better, relieve their anxiety and share things their network should know.
This fun messaging platform makes it easy for you communicate using ‘moods,’ a feature for the real-time expression of your current feelings. With MoodTalk, you can set your mood using simple icons – happy, sad, sick or something else entirely – and then let your mood set the tone as you chat with your friends, family, co-workers and others. Chats vanish after 24 hours, letting you start each day with a fresh outlook.
Earn money while you engage and socialize with your friends, family and co-workers on Sagoon. In the coming months, the platform will introduce the “Social Smart Card,” which will allow users to earn and spend money, give gifts to their loved ones and redeem coupons. Furthermore, users will also get 5% cashback on each transaction made at any Sagoon-certified retail partners.
We plan to promote the use of coupons and gift cards in a way that benefits both users and partners. Our business model is a ‘win’ for everyone: users build a true and solid connection with loved ones and earn 5% of the company’s revenue, and partners get more business.
By checking the box and clicking the “Submit” button you agree to the following:
1. I am interested in the potential offering described on BankRoll and consent to being contacted by the company making the offering, the company’s agents and/or the company’s broker-dealer or investment bankers both before and after the offering is qualified by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
2. If it is available on BankRoll, I have been given the opportunity to read the company’s Preliminary Offering Circular and have been given the opportunity to ask questions of the company regarding the potential offering and the matters contained in the Preliminary Offering Circular.
3. I understand that no money or other consideration is being solicited, and if sent, will not be accepted.
4. I understand that no offer to buy these securities can be accepted at this time and no part of the purchase price can be received until the offering statement is qualified by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, and any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance given after the qualification date.
5. I understand that my indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.
6. If this company has filed an offering statement, I understand that a copy of the most recent version of the Preliminary Offering Circular may be obtained by clicking the Documents tab above then clicking the “Review Preliminary Offering Circular” button.