BankRoll Women accepts applications from women-owned companies who need to raise capital, and who are looking for guidance and advocacy from a team of successful women who understand the difficulty women-owned companies have getting funded.
Unlike some women-oriented funds advocacy organizations, BankRoll Women is open to any women-owned company, no matter what level of you have reached. BankRoll Women will accept pre-revenue startup companies as well as emerging growth companies and even some public companies. We aim to serve a diverse group of clients from diverse market sectors at different stages of development.
If you become a BankRoll Women client, you will have access to:
– The BankRoll Women Bridge Club, a network of accredited investors who can assist with funding your company, or providing your company with bridge financing to assist with a larger online funding round.
– BankRoll, a leading Regulation A+ and Regulation D funding platform, where your company could raise up to $50 million in capital online, using the new JOBS Act regulations.
– BankRoll Women’s network of experts and professionals to assist in the funding process – attorneys, accountants, auditors, compliance professionals, broker-dealers, investment bankers, marketing and public relations professionals.
– Invitations to BankRoll Women public educational and networking events.
– In certain cases, direct access to the board and founding members of BankRoll Women as well as their vast network of connections.
When you submit the form below, a member of the BankRoll Women team will respond to you within 3 business days by e-mail. At that point, we will either set up a phone call to discuss moving forward, or to request more info, or to let you know that BankRoll Women is not the right fit for your business.
We do not have many specified criteria, because we look at each company on a case-by-case basis.
Applying to be a BankRoll Women client is free. Once you apply, we look at each company individually, and create an individualized plan for those we choose to work with. There is no set pricing in place, because we work with our clients to find a solution tailored to their situation.
Despite being open to working with any women-owned business, there are a few examples of companies that would not be a good fit for BankRoll Women:
– You want to raise funds as an individual – BankRoll Women is only for companies seeking funding.
– Your company wants to raise less than $100,000
– Your company can’t wait 30+ days to get capital
– Any of your company’s founders, officers or directors have been convicted of a crime or had regulatory problems related to securities transactions
– Your company is not willing to do outreach and marketing to help raise capital – you expect someone else to do all marketing and outreach for you.
– Your company has absolutely no budget to raise capital. While BankRoll Women will assist in many ways (particularly through the Bridge Club) to help cover some expenses of raising capital, there will likely be some out-of-pocket costs to hire professionals to help you raise funds.
NOTE: * denotes required field